Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 1, 31 [23] Day Organizational Challenge

Day 1 of the 31 [23] Day Organizational Challenge!

So as I said earlier, I stumbled upon the 31 Day Organizational Challenge today. The challenge did start on March 1st, but it is never to late to get organized...and why put it off because I am 8 days behind the crowd? So I will be doing the 23 Day Organizational Challenge...I have faith in myself I can make up for lost days...with two vacations in there...so I guess now it's the 15 Day Challenge...don't worry...I'm not going to let that scare me!

I was unable to post before pictures previously because I couldn't find my charger. But I was so pumped I had to get started right away! So I let it charge a little and then click clicked away. I must point out...today is Friday, the end of a long week, I did not clean up at all before taking these pictures...it's how it was, as is. Oh my. With much hesitation to let you in on my mess...here are the before pictures:








Would you look at that mess! How completely and utterly embarrassing. Alright, now that I feel like there are naked pictures of me on the internet (I could be exaggerating a tad)...where to start?







Oh, and the charger? I quickly found one in my dresser...but knew it wasn't the one I was looking for - my charger has been lost before...so a new one was purchased...and just like that the original one appeared like a Vegas showgirl in an empty box! So I have two chargers. Anyway, I found one...just to find the other one right above the plug I used...

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! taking 'before' photos is the first, very BIG step! Now to decide where to start. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete