Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 2 of the 31 Org Challenge

Today is the second day of me being in the 31 Day Organizational Challenge...first thoughts...I already need to be shortening that name because it is a finger full to type!

Today personally feels like it is day one since all I was able to accomplish yesterday was my before pictures. I did peruse Pinterest...like a lot...but didn't decide where I should start. After posting those horribly embarrassing and revealing pictures of my house...I know every area could use a bit of organization!

Then again...I do not know what I am going to be able to get done today because we are going to take the long hike up to Raleigh to register today! I fear that I am going to see great things and get great ideas while doing so...I hope I remember that I am registering, not shopping! I will have to wait for these things! ;)

Well today's tasks: decide what room I will tackle first, get some ideas, register for really fun stuff (don't buy anything.)




No comments:

Post a Comment